Welcome to KUDF Dairy Farm
India’s Largest Certified Organic Dairy Farm Started in 2012 with 200 odd cows, later to become the largest private dairy farm in Uttarakhand with 1000+ cows. This dairy farm is completely modern. With absolutely no human touch to milk, hormone, and antibiotics free cows make KUDF proudly say without any iota of doubt “KUDF premium quality”. One important fundamental of any successful dairy farm lies in its feed, with Quality being the central idea of KUDF, we make our feed for our cows and have in-house Vet. Doctor. Current milk output – 10,000 + Liters per day, expected year on year growth is 20%. KUDF With a stable Dairy farm and guaranteed quality on farm-fresh milk.
‘100% fresh cow milk’ is the concept used at the Mohan Milk (Mmilk). It is located at the Shiv Ganga Industrial Estate in Bhagwanpur district Haridwar, Uttarakhand. This processing unit is fully automated with ultra modern dairy equipment, and an ethical work culture is followed by our workforce over here. Presenting below are few salient features about this Milk Processing Unit of Mmilk.
• The Unit has capacity of producing 100,000 liters per day.
• It is capable of processing 100,000 liters milk into liquid milk, curd, dahi, paneer, cream, butter, ghee or any other milk products.
• It is currently collecting about 30,000 liters per day for our Mmilk brand.
• Mmilk supplies milk in Uttarakhand and West UP area.
• Our Dairy Farm is the largest certified organic dairy farm in the India.
Started KUDF with a modest 200 cows from south India with a dream of providing quality milk to its customers.
Started Mmilk processing plant in Bhagwanpur district Haridwar Uttarakhand with 1,00,000 ltr per day capacity, Here the quality mantra is procuring local process locally and distribute locally.
Journey of Organic milk started with our KUDF dairy becoming organically certified, Chapter of organic milk and its milk products started taking shape in 2017.
Started Organic Vermicomposting plant and Launched Kamdhenu Blackgold Brand
- To be a National leader in Organic Dairy Farm by creating a sustainable and technologically advanced centre of excellence dairy farm.
- We seek to deliver healthy, Nutritious and quality products from our farms to your table by focusing on our daily innovations.
- To make Trustworthy brands.
- To provide all-time satisfaction to customers and consumers at affordable prices ensuring a fair return to producers.
- We strive for perfection and quality in what we do.
- Our objective is to have exponential growth and secure dairy farm future by taking care of Every cow, enabling more sustainable practices, modern production techniques and work for hand in hand with farmers.
→ 15,000ltr Farm production.
→ 50,0000ltr Organic Milk production through hub and spoke model by integrating farmers in the region by 2024.
→ Starting of Organic Vegetables Farming in 2020.
→ 150 metric tons by 2024.
FSSAI: License number 12617006000001
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (Govt. of Uttarakhand)
HACCP: Certificate number 309170717 Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points, Certification agency Otabu Certification Limited (U.K.)
USOCA:Certification number: ORG/SC/1707/000001, ORG/SC/1703/000001 Certification of Organic Produce at KamdhenuUttarakhand Dairy farm and Mohan Milk Processing Plant respectively, by Uttarakhand State Seed & Organic Certification Agency (Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. Of Uttarakhand)FSSC-22000:Food Safety System Certification, certification under Process, certification agency TUV India Pvt Ltd.